Platform Rules and Regulations
Gdańska Fundacja Przedsiębiorczości with the registered seat of 3B Lęborska Street, 80-386 Gdansk, Tax Identification Number NIP 5830290-74-40, KRS nr 0000234056 in the National Court Register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdansk-North , hereinafter referred to as the Administrator, is the Platform owner and the service provider. Contact information: telephone 058 731 65 00, electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online shopping system operates as a vending platform for independent Entrepreneurs – handicraft producers. Thus all products bought with the use of this website are bought directly form particular Entrepreneurs, not from the Platform. The producer is responsible for posting the goods to the clients as well as is held responsible for possible product return and settlement of accounts. Each Entrepreneur is obliged to use and observe their Rules and Regulations.
The Platform does not act in the capacity of Entrepreneurs’ proxy and does not collect any payments.
Product put on sale at the Platform are sold only to European Union Member States.
The Administrator is not a party in the purchase-sale agreement and thus is neither held liable for inability to conclude or to perform the Sales Agreement, nor for the Buyer’s loss profits and opportunity cots. The Buyer shall not hold the Administrator responsible for any damages associated with agreement conclusion, failure to perform or improper performance of the Sales Agreement by either of the parties.
The Administrator is only responsible for the Platform operation; however the liability is indemnified whenever a fault or any other damage is revealed which has been caused by Force Majeure or acts or omissions of the persons the Administrator is not responsible for (i.e. persons who are not employed by the Administrator or do not cooperate with the Administrator).
The Administrator is authorised, although not obliged to introduce modifications to the Platform.
Complaint handling procedure
- Potential complaints about Platform operation should be filed to the Administrator’s e-mail address or in writing to the Administrator’s postal address; complaints should contain the following data: designation of the party which files the complaint – their name and surname or the company name, specification of the subject of the complaint, address and e-mail address, registration information if applicable (companies) accompanied with description of objections to the platform operation.
- A complaint is processed within 10 days after it has been filed (on condition that the complaint contains the information as specified in point 1). The complained will be addressed in writing to the address or the e-mail address of the complaining party as specified in the complaint.
- All queries and remarks on the Platform operation should be submitted to the Administrator’s e-mail: email@example.com.
- All complaints regarding Sales Agreements should be resolved between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Administrator is not provided and thus does not process Buyers’ personal data, apart from the data provided in the purpose of queries and remarks on the Platform operation; however the data provided in this process is provided voluntarily. The person who has provided such data is entitled to access and correct the information and has the right to require the data to be deleted.
Terms of Services in Electronic Services Provision
- Electronic services available via the www.100palcow.com Platform are provided under the Act on rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002 Nr 144, item 1204with later amendments).
- A potential buyer is not required to register with the use of their login and password in order to use on-line shopping with the use of the Platform.
- Technical requirements which should be complied with in order to cooperate with the service provider’s ICT system:
- Internet access,
- Internet browser: Internet Explorer 8.0 or later version, Firefox 5.0 later version, Opera 9.0 later version, Chrome 8 later version, Safari 5 later version,
- A personal computer with 1000Mhz CPU and free disk space of 300 MB, RAM 512 MB, and minimum resolution of 800x480,
- Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 2+, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.6 later version, Ubuntu 10.04 later version, Debian 6 or later version, OpenSuSE 11.3 later version, Fedora Linux 17+, Android 2.3 +, iOs 4 +, Windows Phone 7 +
- Cookies enabled,
- Flash: 8.0 later versions.